Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

high rise turbo intake

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 stngllhm

stngllhm

Subaru Fanatic!

• Members
  • 366 posts
  • Casper

Posted 28 September 2004 - 09:45 AM

i just resently purchaced 6 turbo units one complete turbo moter 2 good blocks 2 sets of used heads 1 set of brand new heads. and other micalance parts. for $450. i also got a high rise turbo intake that the guy told me was only used on european xt for like 2 years. i was wondering if any one could tell me more about it.
oh i also got a limited slip rear dif with disk brakes with the deal that i want to sell.
guess i should have said the stuff is for the ea82 my car is an 87 gl-10 wagon

#2 calebz

calebz

Andys Coupe killed my cat

• Administrator
  • 7,547 posts
  • Tacoma

Posted 28 September 2004 - 10:02 AM

Pics of the intake please..And I would like to secure first place in line if a bunch of this stuff goes up for sale :)

#3 pwoens

pwoens

Eat, Live, Breath Subaru

• Members
  • 280 posts
  • Spokane

Posted 28 September 2004 - 10:10 AM

me too:brow: .

I sent you an email ... before calebz :-p (why that smily is pink, I dont know LOL)

I will definately take the LSD, if the price is right ;) or trade for other parts if you need anything???

#4 stngllhm

stngllhm

Subaru Fanatic!

• Members
  • 366 posts
  • Casper

Posted 28 September 2004 - 10:48 AM

Pics of the intake please..And I would like to secure first place in line if a bunch of this stuff goes up for sale :)

i have a few turbo intakes in veryous stages of complition. a wiring harness and ecu for an 85 rx. and some fuel injectors. that is about all i want to sell right now.
i will try to get the pic soon.

#5 RallyKeith

RallyKeith

Got Subaru(s)?

• Members
  • 1,486 posts
  • Reading, Pa

Posted 28 September 2004 - 11:01 AM

i have a few turbo intakes in veryous stages of complition. a wiring harness and ecu for an 85 rx. and some fuel injectors. that is about all i want to sell right now.
i will try to get the pic soon.

I'm intersted in some Intake parts. Looking for parts of what we call a spyder intake which may be what you said was a high rise intake.

Keith

#6 stngllhm

stngllhm

Subaru Fanatic!

• Members
  • 366 posts
  • Casper

Posted 28 September 2004 - 11:08 AM

I'm intersted in some Intake parts. Looking for parts of what we call a spyder intake which may be what you said was a high rise intake.

Keith

i've been looking around on the site and i have detirmind that it is a spider intake. i think i am keeping ahold of that so if parts off a standard turbo intake will work i got those. otherwise i'm sorry

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users