Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

10/3 RallyX results are up!!!

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 edrach

edrach

RIP 6/28/14

• Members
  • 12,326 posts
  • Bothell, WA

Posted 04 October 2004 - 07:37 PM

Competition is fierce and running clean helps. See the results at http://www.oregonral...m/?page=results. Kudos to the scoring committee to get the results up the next day!!

#2 Dr. RX

Dr. RX

Elite Master of the Subaru

• Members
  • 9,984 posts
  • Sammamish, WA

Posted 04 October 2004 - 08:07 PM

BRATs rule the Truck/SUV, notice two Rachners and two Quales, and all winners members of this board. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

#3 bajavwnsoobnut

bajavwnsoobnut

Insane Rally Freak

• Members
  • 3,789 posts
  • Milwaukie

Posted 04 October 2004 - 08:14 PM

yeah and I got 11th out of 11 oh well first time runnin in PGT and first time runnin with a car with double the HP :eek: and also rear e-brake, rev limiter, AWD, ABS which kinda sucks, and also 4300 miles on the clock too

#4 edrach

edrach

RIP 6/28/14

• Members
  • 12,326 posts
  • Bothell, WA

Posted 04 October 2004 - 08:26 PM

Corky, don't forget 84soob; it was a 5 for 5 sweep. Also, Matt was third in Open class with his Legacy!

BRATs rule the Truck/SUV, notice two Rachners and two Quales, and all winners members of this board. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

#5 GLCraig

GLCraig

Livin' the live

• Members
  • 2,706 posts
  • LV, Washington

Posted 04 October 2004 - 08:41 PM

I sucked again, maybe it time to get a different subaru for rallyX. Or maybe I should try loosing 70lbs or both

#6 edrach

edrach

RIP 6/28/14

• Members
  • 12,326 posts
  • Bothell, WA

Posted 04 October 2004 - 09:44 PM

Craig, don't give up now. If I had to make a suggestion, I think that you try too hard. Sometimes slower is better. It took me almost three years of running these events to get a place award. And to tell you the truth, I learn something new about myself, the Brat, and driving every event.

I sucked again, maybe it time to get a different subaru for rallyX. Or maybe I should try loosing 70lbs or both

#7 bajavwnsoobnut

bajavwnsoobnut

Insane Rally Freak

• Members
  • 3,789 posts
  • Milwaukie

Posted 05 October 2004 - 12:52 AM

yep Ed's tellin the truth might just try setting your car up for normal street running and try it that way ya never know and don't fiddle around with it and just run it it's taking me some time to learn too in fact it took me 3 events in the 76 to get good at it but I still have alot to learn that's why I am saying I need to learn more about the Imp cause of it's a completely different creature from the old school cars and it might take me almost a year to learn to control it better and get better times

anywho photos are up at pdxsports.com and here is my car hehe

Posted Image

the rest are at http://www.pdxsports...r=200410_rallyx

#8 edrach

edrach

RIP 6/28/14

• Members
  • 12,326 posts
  • Bothell, WA

Posted 07 October 2004 - 09:01 AM

Season standings are posted with a tight race in Truck/SUV. Matt is doing very well in Open.

http://www.oregonral...x_standings.pdf

#9 GLCraig

GLCraig

Livin' the live

• Members
  • 2,706 posts
  • LV, Washington

Posted 08 October 2004 - 01:46 AM

Yahoo!! persistence dose pay off. I'm in 4th overall in prod.

#10 edrach

edrach

RIP 6/28/14

• Members
  • 12,326 posts
  • Bothell, WA

Posted 08 October 2004 - 09:46 AM

Persistence and consistency rule the day. Way to go. Sorry I missed that in my post. I need new glasses to read the small print!:grin:

Yahoo!! persistence dose pay off. I'm in 4th overall in prod.

#11 SuperRallyRoo

SuperRallyRoo

Defundit.com

• Members
  • 1,430 posts
  • Tacoma, Wa.

Posted 08 October 2004 - 07:17 PM

I can't veiw PDF files so what am I getting in open overall? I also don't have time to download actrobat reader or adobe or whatever it is that I had on this 56k modem. :/ Thanks...

#12 GLCraig

GLCraig

Livin' the live

• Members
  • 2,706 posts
  • LV, Washington

Posted 09 October 2004 - 11:27 AM

Your're in 5th place.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users