Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Colorado Subies?

Lmao... Sorry, I should of clarified... The question should of been phrased "Who lives in Colorado?"

If anyone is interested, there is a meet that clubwrx is doing. We need more Subarus besides WRX's to show up. I'm usually the only one driving a legacy, but sometimes there is a turbo legacy that my friend owns that shows up. What do you guys think? For info go here... http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showthread.php?t=81514

Jon

P.S. The meet link is a little off topic.

P.S.S. I live in Golden!

Hmm show up to a mainly WRX meet in a 88 DL sedan...that could be big laugh for everyone there. But since it's right down the street I may drop by to check em all out.

I don't think you will get laughed at... You should definitely come check out some fo the people and Subies...

I don't think you will get laughed at... You should definitely come check out some fo the people and Subies...

I laugh at myself all the time so that's no problem, didn't really mean it that way, just kinda out of place. Have passed on the info to my RS and WRX driving friends, and sure I will show up. Just might be in the wife's legacy and not the DL.

i'm in CO!

i've got 3 scoobies, brat is being restored, i estimate a lift w/in 6 months for some rally fun. until then, it's the semi-stock-but-mostly-fabricated/frankenstein RX. Or the legacy. i've drowned that thing a few times. mud. mmmm.... can't 4 wheel worth anything in the legacy, and the RX has no clearance. those ain't mine anymore, so i put effort into the BRAT

I have some work to be done on my new sube...but if I get enough done in time I will show up in the granddaddy of the WRX's my new RX! (makes way more sense to show up in that than the DL). You can basically count me in though, Mills is within 10mins of my house.

READ THIS... CHANGE IN PLANS...

October 16th would be the best. We could all meet at the corn maze. C470 and Wadsworth, just off of Deer Creek Canyon Road where it branches onto Wadsworth. Plan on 7 PM.

After we are done destroying the maze, we could all go back to the Mills for a good cheesy horror flick and maybe a beer or two at the Yard House.

EDIT: I DON'T THINK I AM GOING TO BE ABLE TO MAKE IT... SORRY

I have some work to be done on my new sube...but if I get enough done in time I will show up in the granddaddy of the WRX's my new RX! (makes way more sense to show up in that than the DL). You can basically count me in though, Mills is within 10mins of my house.

Did they make the RX in a wagon? I haven't been able to find any of those local... I've only been looking though for about 2-3 weeks. Do you know where I could find one and for how much? I recently took interest in the RX.

Did they make the RX in a wagon? I haven't been able to find any of those local... I've only been looking though for about 2-3 weeks. Do you know where I could find one and for how much? I recently took interest in the RX.

I only know of one wagon that could be considered an RX and that was made by WJM (One kick-rump roast wagon too). Subaru themselves never actually made an RX wagon. They are rare and a bit hard to find but if you keep your eyes open you will find one. Took me about 6months of looking and I ended up spending $840, granted mine needs some work. Think there is one for sale in NV in the marketplace still, don't take my word for it though.