Ultimate Subaru Message Board

soob sighted in show.

On the Tv station WB-58 down here in Tucson there is a 30 min. show called Grounded for life. and sometimes, youll catch an episode where he drives his '90s model, loyal wagon I believe. and its in great shape too, but automatic though. There is a good view in the episode " One Is The Loneliest Number" Im not sure where this show is broadcasted, or how popular it is but theres a soob in it so its good enough for me. You could prolly catch the car on the trailer found here. http://www.thewb.com/Shows/Episode/0,8201,||2031,00.html anyway just thought id tell yall.

Tyler J.

also this is a pretty cool pic i found of a Subaru DL. its a "BARX" car. found here http://www.getrealistic.com/barx/cars.htm at the bottom of the page. now that looks like a really fun thing to do to a junker car.

see ya.

yea i would love to participate in that too. i just wish i gathered rusted out, free cars the way most of all you guys do. it would sure be fun. but of course only for terminally ill cars, apparently cars dont last that long on that track. or even better, just a lightly rough track, that way you can push hard without worrying about hurting your car. and you dont kill it 10 minutes into the drive.

Tyler J

im not sure if anybody else has seen friday night lights yet but if anybody noticed, the part when the garbage truck drives up as it pulls away there is a blue wagon with a big dent in it, im pretty sure that it is a gl wagon or loyale but i didnt notice until the sceen had passed have to wait till its on dvd to see it again, or maybe i could download it and risk going to jail lol.

Heh heh, shck out my signature. hatch + ej22 = fun fun fun. of course i dont think ill "dog the hell out of it" but rally x the hell out of it, yes. unfortunately, that hatch seems taller than the coups and sedans which i dont like but, oh well.

that barx race looks fun, i wish i had money to get an old suby hatch and drop a ej22 in it, id dog the hell outta that car if i built it.