Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

- - - - -

Need Location of Blower Fan Relay in a 93 Subaru Impreza

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_hartfp_*

Guest_hartfp_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 August 2002 - 08:24 PM

Does anyone know the location of the Blower Fan Relay in a 93 Subaru Impreza? It's 95 degrees and I'm smokin. I tested the blower fan and it is working fine. I also checked the fuses, all good. That would leave the elusive blower relay. Thank you in advance, Fred

#2 Guest_slideways34_*

Guest_slideways34_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 August 2002 - 11:00 PM

I recently replaced the blower fan relay in my legacy, and it was way up under the dash on the left side of the steering column. It is a relay in the shape of a cylinder about as big around as a quarter, and about an inch long. Oh yeah, the dealer got me $44 for it. :mad:

#3 Guest_hartfp_*

Guest_hartfp_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 August 2002 - 11:20 PM

Thank you very much, I found it. There were two identical relays in that location in the Impreza. The second one was for the fuel pump. I will be ordering a new one tomorrow. Again, thank you very much for the help.

#4 Guest_SmashPDX_*

Guest_SmashPDX_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 August 2002 - 11:25 PM

Good info, gonna archive this one.

#5 bomben

bomben

New User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 May 2004 - 06:06 PM

Thanks,

I used this information and found my 91 Legacy blower relay just where you said it was. I had to remove the fuse block, and there were two relays that looked the same, one inch long and circular, simalar size to a quarter. The fuel pump relay has a green connector and the blower fan is above a bracket looking up from the fuse holder. It has a clear connector just visible on the left hand side of the bracket closest to the outside of the car. You cannot see the relay until you remove the plastic holder fastening it to the bracket (use a pair of needle nose to grab the clip). Here is the relay information to make sure you have the right one in case you are not familiar with the car - 10K23, 056700-5260,12V, 22A, Made in Japan.

Bomben

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users