Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Sad Night and not so bad night..

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 DrKrazy

DrKrazy

Which one to drive today?

• Members
  • 935 posts
  • Golden

Posted 18 October 2004 - 08:24 PM

Well had to say bye to the 88 DL today, had people knocking me over to buy it the day after I said I would sell it..Brother in law came and picked it up tonight. Had her for such a small time and already miss her. Good thing is the wife is happy that we are back down to 3 cars and there is a good chunk of cash in my pocket (to spend on the RX) + brother in law services for rust/paint..So sorry to lose my 2wd DL sedan but so happy to gain my RX in it's place, still hate to make choices though. Also means the fun tear down for oil pump, timing belts, seals, water pump, etc, etc hopefully gets done this weekend on the RX. Hmm empty parking spot...as I get hit from behind with a frying pan!

#2 Wasteland

Wasteland

I am Evil Homer!

• Members
  • 412 posts
  • Western Slope

Posted 18 October 2004 - 11:30 PM

I have the same type of deal with my wife, get rid of an old one before I take on a new one. It's hard to say good bye but it's good you'll have another to replace it.

#3 ShawnW

ShawnW

Subaru Master Technician

• Administrator
  • 12,949 posts
  • Denver, Colorado

Posted 19 October 2004 - 12:04 AM

I broke the rule and got 2 more on Sunday. Gotta sell the Brat to get a Vanagon (will be Subaru powered don't worry). Im still over my limit though.

#4 DrKrazy

DrKrazy

• Members
  • 935 posts
  • Golden

Posted 19 October 2004 - 08:55 AM

Gotta sell the Brat to get a Vanagon (will be Subaru powered don't worry). Im still over my limit though.

Is that 2.2 powered one that has been for sale out of Boulder I think (know I saw it somewhere)? Sounded kick-rump roast..

#5 oddcomp

oddcomp

Subaru Master

• Members
  • 1,763 posts
  • longview ,wa

Posted 19 October 2004 - 09:39 AM

hey look out duck.. oops too late want some tylenol for that pan shaped headache?

#6 Sweet82

Sweet82

Elite Master of the Subaru

• Members
  • 3,270 posts
  • Salt Lake City

Posted 19 October 2004 - 09:46 AM

If you buy a few Subies just to sell them....does it really count?:rolleyes:

"Look Honey these are just investments!" :brow:

#7 ShawnW

ShawnW

Subaru Master Technician

• Administrator
  • 12,949 posts
  • Denver, Colorado

Posted 19 October 2004 - 11:01 PM

Yes, the Vanagon in Boulder. Its awesome except the body isn't rustfree it lived in Wisconsin for a long time. The engine wasnt rebuilt in the install process either so it has 200+k on it.

probably Worth what he is asking I dont think it is worth that much to me.

#8 DrKrazy

DrKrazy

• Members
  • 935 posts
  • Golden

Posted 20 October 2004 - 08:57 AM

Who cares really those vans are awesome even with some rust, and add some Subaru power to it and it's a kick rump roast van! Hope you get it I will be jealous.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users