Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Hi this is my first post. I am pretty close to buying a new WRX sport wagon. I was looking at used,but my accountant pointed out that due to some new rule I can deduct 50% of the value in the first year.The additional 50% is over the following five years. Considering the time of the year I will get 60% deduction pretty fast. Add in 1.9 financing and it seems like the way to go.

I am hoping on getting some insight on how I should shop for one of these. I tried a couple of internet sources and I am still not sure if there is more to save. They actually add to the price with the 1.9 financing. I suppose not too suprising. Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks

PS Is the financing applicable if we buy it for our business?

Hi this is my first post. I am pretty close to buying a new WRX sport wagon. I was looking at used,but my accountant pointed out that due to some new rule I can deduct 50% of the value in the first year.The additional 50% is over the following five years. Considering the time of the year I will get 60% deduction pretty fast. Add in 1.9 financing and it seems like the way to go.

I am hoping on getting some insight on how I should shop for one of these. I tried a couple of internet sources and I am still not sure if there is more to save. They actually add to the price with the 1.9 financing. I suppose not too suprising. Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks

PS Is the financing applicable if we buy it for our business?

Well the price for a Crystal Gray sport wagon WRX is roughly 25500 out the door. Nothing down and 1.9 for four years. Should pick it up later this week.