Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

- - - - -

Lift is FAILING! insights & manufacturer suggestions ple

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Beefaroo_*

Guest_Beefaroo_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 August 2003 - 01:21 PM

I have a custom situation here that needs a 2 inch replacement for two areas of the front lift. The rest of the lift is fine, but the design in this area couldn't stand up to the laws of physics and time.

I can make a web page with all the photos of the current mods that make up the lift, and the specific problem areas that may need some serious brainpower to solve. Any interested problem solvers and suggestors of 2 inch lift manufacturers can post or longer reply/inquiries can email me at info@ericlane.com

My current lift mods may not allow me to move to a 3 inch kit because some are hard welded to the permanet structure of the car, the drivetrain is tuned for a 2 inch lift, and the other 80% of the lift is holding up great.

any help, emails suggestions are desperately needed and welcome!!!

Eric

#2 Guest_Syrinx_*

Guest_Syrinx_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 August 2003 - 09:05 PM

did you manufacture this yourself or is it BYB? I doubt a BYB lift would fail very easily...
Kurt

#3 Guest_Turbone_*

Guest_Turbone_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 August 2003 - 09:18 PM

Some info about your car would be helpful. The lift manufacturer in the states here is www.ozified.com.
Rob

#4 Guest_rXSNRG_*

Guest_rXSNRG_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 August 2003 - 10:38 PM

Any chance we could see some pictures of you car? It sound great buy the description in you profile.

#5 Guest_Beefaroo_*

Guest_Beefaroo_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 August 2003 - 10:56 PM

Thanks guys! Pictures are coming in about 4 days. I'm swamped till then but wanted to put out some feelers. I will make a photo gallery of the lift parts that are going, and a few of the car, plus some shots of the custom lift stuff that is limiting going to a 3inch.
Eric

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users