Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Need Pug 15" alloys

I'm looking for some 15" pugeot alloys . I'm near San Jose Ca.

Car Specs: 87 Turbo Wagon, ea82 turbo @14.7 psi (1.0 Bar), XT "Spider" tuned port tunnel ram intake manifold, Ported heads, Air-to-water intercooler from Japanese spec WRX, Fiberglass wrapped both the up-pipe and the down-pipe (boost comes on sooner now), modified air intake (removed the silencer), high performance radiator, Home made high flow exhaust system, XT struts at all 4 corners (I think the rear spings need a stiffer rate)

I cannot help you with the 15" pugs but I do have some 14" pugs

your from san jo too? where?

I gotta check out your ride that sounds sweet. as you probably know already we are a rare breed in this area.

Im in edenvale/great oaks branham lane east off montery highway. look me up if you are interested.

oh yeah I think your state is wrong in the signiture area.

I gotta check out your ride that sounds sweet. as you probably know already we are a rare breed in this area.

Im in edenvale/great oaks branham lane east off montery highway. look me up if you are interested.

i need a set of 14 inch i am in the us sedalia missouri how much do you want and what is shippin

this is vt boy give me a call i need them 14 soon 1 660 827 5880 sedalia missouri