Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Florida Subaru meet and greet 01-15-05 Orlando, FL

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm....

I actually forgot all about it, started school this week, so my mind has been elsewhere...

I was actually planning on doing some work to my Legacy this weekend, as I'm having some electrical problems with it.

But as close as this is, it wouldn't be in the slightest bit inconvenient to come out...

What exactly are we planning to do? Are we gonna sit at that same location for the whole day just talking shop? I don't have a problem with that, I just wanna know...

I probably will, but if I do, it'll be in the XT probably.

Sorry I couldn't make it guys, I got up this morning, weather was ugly but not raining so I got the Brat all cleaned up, jumpseats in...etc. ready to go and the $%*&%^ thing wouldn't start. Battery is fine, starter is fine I just couldn't get it to fire. So I spent most of the day car shopping again. Couldn't find a decent Soob around anywhere so I wound up with a '94 Honda Del Sol. I believe its time to retire the trusty Brat for awhile. My parents and my GF want me to sell it but I'm trying to find any excuse I can to hang on to it. maybe by the next one I'll have a nice clean restored Brat to bring. Hope ya'll had fun and took lots of pictures.

I might try to make this once a month. Maybe like a car club. But none of those stupide fees, or manditory meeting. Basically a bunch of guy coming together for the love of the car.

I am going to make a new post with some pics of todays events. I want to Thank Mike and Eric for coming out today....and that other guy with the blue wagon (whoever you are)

Hope you get the legacy up to par Mike. I had a blast guys. I hope we can all get together again sometime soon.

Yep, had fun, at least once I got my Legacy home... How funny that my battery dies on the way to a Subaru meet :rolleyes: . It's not a complete POS, I swear!!! :lol:

The weather was less than favorable, that's for sure. It was just gloomy and drizzly the whole time. It didn't bother me, but I know most people aren't crazy about it.

I'm anxiously awaiting pics, coloradosubarules, can you post a link to your new thread?