Ultimate Subaru Message Board

A subaru OOX contest, prize: $10,000 by creating a 30 second movie!

Subaru is having a contest for their new 7 seater coming out (OOX)... you can win $10,000 ($5,000 cash, $5,000 apple store gift certificate) by producing a 30 second movie about it. Looks like anyone can make a film and submit it... and you can watch all the movies that are submitted and rank them...

Sure, you can put that 5 grand in cash towards the car payments, or think of the mods you can get!

http://www.sevenseats.com/

By the way, I am new to the site and look foward to hanging out here, there are some awesome threads going on here!

Hey everyone, i'm new to the site... I am trying to let all the subaru enthusiasts know about this new contest Subaru is having... I know i'm in...

Subaru is having a contest for their new 7 seater coming out (OOX)... you can win $10,000 by producing a 30 second movie about it. Looks like anyone can make a film and submit it... and you can watch all the movies that are submitted and rank them...

Sure, you can put that 10 grand towards the car payments, or think of the mods you can get!

http://www.sevenseats.com/

By the way, I am new to the site and look foward to hanging out here, there are some awesome threads going on here!

The prize is

$10,000 Scholarship to the school of your choice

-OR-

$5,000 cash and a $5,000 Apple Store gift certificate

I'm not in the U.S. so I can't enter, but If I was, I'd do the classic "small car filled with clowns thing". I'd squeeze 7 people dressed as clowns into the smallest subaru I can find. Have video of it pulling up somewhere and all 7 clowns climbing out of the car. Voice over or text saying "sevenseater.com, don't be a clown" or something along those lines.