Ultimate Subaru Message Board

New to board: Help me modify my RX

neons are allowable on a NICE looking show car like styles has

on an RX with a big wing = that would be horrible

neons are illegal here, now the LED thing i intend on doing shortly, just for illumination purposes ie: domelight, maplights, footlights, hoodlight, trunklight..

the battery consumption is MINIMAL therfore if i leave something on it wont kill my battery so fast.

P.s. i know its not DOT legal, but enough white led's behind a projector would make a hell of a headlight, with a nice HID look..

styles? wanna help me on this?

oh trust me i think the wings are ugly on most cars i always laugh at the cars with them

don't we all (those of us that don't have them of course)

and he's not gone, he just posted up that he put a wing on it anyway, and it sounds like a nonfunctional one!!! I'm in for the confiscation trip (in my spare time, HA)

don't we all (those of us that don't have them of course)

and he's not gone, he just posted up that he put a wing on it anyway, and it sounds like a nonfunctional one!!! I'm in for the confiscation trip (in my spare time, HA)

I cant beleive someone would do that..

for the 200 odd bucks he spent on that he could of gone to the junkyard and added about 30-40 hp to his car.. TSK TSK

I cant beleive someone would do that..

for the 200 odd bucks he spent on that he could of gone to the junkyard and added about 30-40 hp to his car.. TSK TSK

He's happy with the wing he has. Isn't that what it's all about? :-\

BTW: Can you tell me how to add 30-40hp to an RX for $200?

i am thinking of putting a wing on my rx, but it wont be one of those ugly as seen on honda, park bench, useless things. the one i want it only a few inches high, fully adjustable and compact. besides, the neft spoiler on the trunk is falling off.. ill also be installing a 3" cat-back exhaust as well as a tmic, spider manifold, and some other little stuffs. now i just need to get my td04 back from my friend.

wings arent ricey if they are done right/.

the "downforce creating device" that ill be bolting to the rear of my rxis small and will not be left the raw aluminum color, it will be color matched to the car.

my reasoning behind getting a new adjustable spoiler is that the stock "nerf" spoiler is falling apart and i eventually want to take my car to the track, run it on a road course. i also wanted to rally the car.

i dont see anyone calling rally cars "ricey".

right, just be consious when you're doing it.. say a prayer that it might not be ricey when you're done.

and refer to wing as "spoiler" or something.

don't forget a clean room...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

hey, i hear that you like kettle corn.