Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Lift party this Sat. (8/9 North Seattle)

Guest SubaruTex

Guest SubaruTex

Brian (subafly on the board i believe) should be recieving his lift kit today. Of course, he wants to get it installed. I'm proposing we have a little get together at my house to do it.

I just cleaned out the garage, all I need to do is sweep off the driveway (especially if Corky comes over :lol: ) I have most the tools we need, but we could use 2 more jack stands, and maybe a large breaker bar.

Also, Syphon (my buddy jay) needs to put in his new front cv axle he got from Edrach. Could this be done at the same time? Also, we can eat some BBQ!

Probally start 10ish (assuming the lift does come in on time)

Who's In?

Guest UltimateRX

Yea, clean those fir needle out of the way, I hate those things, they get into everything. I still think you probably have a half a dozen of them in you left front wheel when we did the front bearing. :rollin: :rollin: :rollin: :rollin: :rollin:

Guest Flowmastered87GL

I'd help, as I would like to throw a lift part of my own a bit later as my lift should be showing up monday. But I will still be down in The Dalles at this time, so no go :(

Guest Subrina 7

I would be glad to help but alil more notcie woulda been good- got plans to backpack in the olympics

Keep us posted on progress

I'll leave a couple jackstands behind the backyard gate if you need em swing by

Good luck- and DO NOT X THREAD THOSE BOOGERS!