Ultimate Subaru Message Board

First posting...94 Legacy LSi wagon driver

Good day!

My first post to the site. Ironically enough, I am about to re-acquire a 94 Legacy LSi wagon that has been dormant for about 2-1/2 years from my ex-wife. Thought I'd prepare myself for the reality by logging in and registering on the board...this is gonna be kind of a flashback for me, in a way...strange but true.

The last time I saw the car, I had taken her over to a shop I used and had them install a new timing belt and seals, as well as 4 new tires and other minor work thinking that this car was going to be used by my au pair to haul my kids around in.

Didn't work out that way....the legendary Subaru bullshiit air suspension system came to the rescue, and gloriously failed...ending my interest in further fixing the car, thus it went to sit at a farm for a long time.

My ex'es brother, meanwhile, spent the time and effort to convert the car to a conventional spring/shock setup - and piddled with minor BS for a while, and still the car sat. Now, the ex says "hey, the old SUbaru is just sitting there at Donny's farm. Do you want it back?"

So here I am!

Adam