Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Snow Run to Greenwater on Saturday the 6th? (popular demand)

Have fun guys, sorry i won't be seein you there.

Well, we changed ot to Saturday and guess who didn't make it. . .

Sorry Dan, we did have a good time though. I made Colin Mcrae proud a few times with some proper drifts. :)

Lil' impreza is good and dirty now.

See you guys for the Xmas tree run.

Yes, a great time rallying around the hills. Many an upset hunter though. Forgot it was still hunting season. Oh well, most of the hunters were too low to find the animals anyway.

All was good until I clipped a rock with the driverside front tire. Sidewall gash but was still holding air, just leaking on every revolution. Matt wasn't as lucky though. He caught his drivers side rear on another rock and it instantly went flat. But, we got them fixed(thanks Sam) and off we went.

After splitting the crew we were headed home and I went past the local pumpkin patch and saw a few of my trail buddies stomping around in the mud and pumpkins. Well, come to find out there is a huge mud hole in the back of the property and the owner is paying a $100.00 to anyone who can get through under their own power. The only catch is that if you get stuck you have to pay $10.00 to get pulled out.

By the time I got back with my Brat the owner had stopped the $100.00 deal so it was just for fun. Still had to pay $10.00 if you got stuck though. Long story short is I paid $10.00 the first run and made it through the second run. Here's what it looked like after being put back onto the trailer.

5100-0001_IMG_2-med.JPG