Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Superlite Wheels

I am importing Superlite Wheels from Australia and thought I would check if there was any interest in having access to wheels with the 4x140mm bolt pattern. We also have other fitments, but I was told that that bolt pattern was hard to come by. Let me know and I'd be happy to provide any information that you might need. Barryk@packracingproducts.com

Likewise, I'd be interested, depending on price, size, offset, and the availability of steel wheels.

Ideally, I'm looking for 14x6 or 14x7, similar offset to Peugeots, steel, black powdercoat finish. Something along those lines.

I bought a set of 15" alloy superlites for my Brumby a few months ago and they took ages to get them too me as they said they were changing the wheels slightly and they will no longer fit the subaru 4 stud pattern. I was told I was probably getting the last set of 15"s that would fit out of the factory.

Image%28041%29.jpg

Image%28040%29.jpg

That's the wheel. Performance Wheels, the manufacturer of the Superlite no longer actively markets that wheel, but stock and manufacturer it for some global markets. I can get as few or as many sets as I want. If a group purchase works, let me know what you want to do and I'll quote. The wheels are aluminum and I can't get any steel wheels. The Superlites are 15x6 with 24mm offset.

Barryk@packracingproducts.com

I would be rechecking with the manufacturer that they will definately make them with the suby stud pattern. As I said when I got mine they were changing them (from 10 spokes to 8 or something along those lines) so the stud pattern wouldn't fit and I had a lot of trouble to get them to actually come good with them.

Would be a shame to get all excited and have people order them only to find out they can't get them, or worse get sent the wrong ones!

btw, I paid $220 AU dollars each, so that's around what .. $150 US ?

I just spoke to the guys in Australia about 4x140 Subaru fitment. 15x6 are the best fit with 23mm+ offset. These are 10 spoke designs as pictured. 15x7 and 15x8's are available with 12mm+ and 4mm- respectively if that is of interest. Prices are 15x6=$136.54, 15x7=$149.64, 15x8=$150.95 caps/nuts included. I am ordering another shipment this week if these are of interest.

Email me at Barryk@packracingproducts.com if I can answer any other questions.

Thanks to all of you form being patient. My website has the Superlite wheel information on it. There is also a picture of the ten spoke for the Subaru, pricing, etc. I have a few sets ordered and should be arriving in Arizona by the middle of December. Let me know if you would like to reserve a set, I don't take payment until the wheels arrive, so I'm not asking for payment in advance.

www.packracingproducts.com

928-771-1763

Thanks,

Barry Knickerbocker

• 1 month later...