Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

- - - - -

East Coast Meet Date.......

• Please log in to reply
136 replies to this topic

#126 Guest_moosens_*

Guest_moosens_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 October 2002 - 10:13 PM

Skip,how are you going to call yourself a Subatusiast if you don't play in the snow....with your "new to you" BRAT...???

Ma,can Skip come out in the snow to play???

Bring food if you don't want to take a break from the trails.Going to the diner,eating and getting back will cost you an hour and a half easy.Days are shorter now.Ride trails,munch when we pull over.There's going to be several small stops,I'm sure.

Probably one to beat up Skip for considering backing out. :rollin: ...just kiddin there Skippy.

#127 Guest_Wagon Wagon_*

Guest_Wagon Wagon_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 October 2002 - 11:02 PM

I'll be bringing a cooler and some bread and lunch meat I guess. Sandwiches are good trail food.

Also... the number of the phone I'll be bringing is 304-685-1572

#128 Guest_Skip_*

Guest_Skip_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 October 2002 - 06:25 PM

Gents, my good wife, bless her soul, lets me get away with so much, I just will not bum her out.
Sorry.

I knew we were waiting to late in the season, you "coasters" do see what us "mountin folK" do.
Aint so much me, it the butt hole with no snows she's worried about.

#129 Guest_EJ_*

Guest_EJ_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 October 2002 - 10:31 AM

Gotta keep the boss happy, being together with someone is a two way street. Well see you next time, hey next time were coming out to your place....

#130 Guest_Skip_*

Guest_Skip_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 October 2002 - 06:31 PM

EJ you said it all,
hit the provebial wood holder on the cranium
- thanks for understanding

next year for sure

#131 Guest_Dennis_*

Guest_Dennis_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 October 2002 - 06:47 PM

maybe the import meet in may?

#132 Guest_moosens_*

Guest_moosens_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 October 2002 - 07:26 PM

Yes,at Carlisle...we'll be there.I'll want to camp at Pinchot St.Park,keep it in mind.Maybe we can get some sites next to each other if you're up for it.

#133 Guest_EJ_*

Guest_EJ_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 October 2002 - 08:02 PM

I still say we should have the next meet at Skips place...You ever see his web site? He has a shop, big type. We could do some damage to our vehicles and repair them at skips. We could make a long weekend of it.

#134 Guest_Wagon Wagon_*

Guest_Wagon Wagon_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 October 2002 - 10:12 PM

QUESTION- how remote is the place where we'll be camping? I'm just wondering because I may be visiting with an old friend on saturday night, and I want to be sure I can get in and out at night.

#135 Guest_fireboy401_*

Guest_fireboy401_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 November 2002 - 12:03 AM

i hope you guys have fun :) maybe next time I will get to come along :(

#136 Guest_Dennis_*

Guest_Dennis_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 November 2002 - 12:09 AM

after saturday we should start another thread for the carlisle meet and make it a sticky...

posting this at 12:17am friday-see you guys tommorrow?

#137 Guest_RallyKeith_*

Guest_RallyKeith_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 November 2002 - 10:47 AM

If you guys go to Carlisle I might have to come also. After all it is only a little over anhour away from where I live. Just to be safe though, you are talking about the Import show and NOT the spun off Sport Compact Power Jam..... right? (truth is I'll probably go to both, but that's because of our rally car.)

Keith

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users