Ultimate Subaru Message Board

New RX stickers? Where to get..

Well now I'm planning on repainting this RX black since the paint is kinda..ehhh nasty but the stickers are faded and I was wondering if there was any way I could get some new ones like NOS or something. Anone know? Corky?

I can make 'em in Gold for you (or any other color for that matter. I already have 3 different designs (ea81 RX, ea82 RX w/part time 4wd, and ful time 4wd RX). if you send me pics of exactly which ones you have, and the true dimensions you want the decals, I can make them.

I can make 'em in Gold for you (or any other color for that matter. I already have 3 different designs (ea81 RX, ea82 RX w/part time 4wd, and ful time 4wd RX). if you send me pics of exactly which ones you have, and the true dimensions you want the decals, I can make them.

saweet!!! I'm still waiting for the j/y to call and tell me that it has good paperwork and that they need to know where to drop the car off at but after that, I'll get more pics of them and dimensions!!!

I purchased the last gold RX decals (Subaru) in the world, they came from Japan and had lots of dust on them. When I checked (I had Suabru USA do an inventory check world wide) into the other RX and 4WD decals for EA82s, I was told that there were no more RX and very few of the 4WD decals for EA82s left in the world.

I have dimensions and stuff from my RX. I'm slowly converting the pictures over to vector designs, so that they can be cut in vinyl.

I had planned to offer these repro's to the public at about $100 for the full set. However, they would not include gradients (where the decal fades from light blue to dark blue). The price would be much higher if gradients were to be used, and for that matter more prone to fade like the originals.

If you have serious interest, i'll get some made up. Because of the lack of serious interest, and the fact that i won't be repainting my RX for quite sometime has made me lazy and slow to finish this project.

these are the side decals I have ready to cut. The back ones should be easy to do. anybody have a good pic of one?

Full Time 4WD RX

http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/80s/mick/decals/rx-fulltime-4wd.jpg

RX Turbo 4WD

http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/80s/mick/decals/rx-turbo-4wd.jpg

EA81 JDM RX

http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/80s/mick/decals/ea81rx-4wd.jpg

I noticed that the sticker on the driver side says "Full Time 4WD RX" not the other way around where as the back has the "RX Full Time 4WD".... that and I also have the "Subaru" on the back as well. SO Mick, how much would these cost in order to do the whole car? Just so I can get a rough estimate:)

I would be interested in getting a set also, one thing though...on my car the RX is in red the rest of the lettering is in gray. And I will be getting the car repainted in the next 6 months (after the rust repair) so this was defintely on my list. Let me know a price if you can duplicate it Mc.

lettering.jpg