Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Got the new fuel cell on the way, as well as the radiator

Guest subarubrat

Guest subarubrat

I am scraping the original tank in favor of a fuel cell that will be mounted in the bed. This is a 16 gallon unit with guage sender. Pics will be posted when it is installed.

sum-290100.jpg

I also got the new Ranchos ordered.

The radiator is made for up to a 7L V8:

Man you must have some deep pockets.... You've got some cool ideas for that brat. I wish you lived near me, I would love to watch that monster take shape. I might have to take a trip out to VA.

I see your website has a link to the army home page? Were you in or are you still in? I spent a bit of time in the Army myself.

Keep up the work on that brat, I'll check your site for updates.

Guest subarubrat

Wish they were deep, it would be nice to place a $8,000 order from summit and other sources rather than spending about $300 a month over a few years.

I am a Veteran now, I completed my time in the Army and have gone onto other things. I believe that a man should serve his country before he serves himself.

It's not too hard to see that Mr. Subarubrat has the integrity and concern, weather it's for country or whatever he is doing. He is an artist and strives for the best of whatever it is and it shows in the fact that 300 or 8000 dollars, it doesn't matter, the results are the same, cool results that is inspirational to all of us.

Megell

Thanks for serving. We all owe alot to veterans like you, I know it taxes not only yourself but your family as well. Getting sent around the world for months on end, endless training exercises, moving yourself and family everytime the Army needs you to move. You are the type of person that makes this country a better place to live in.....Thanks for your service.......