Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Rear discs on a gen 1?

well I was the one that started that thread but I do not know where it went either but I haven't looked. You will need the appropriate stuff off of the donor car just like doing a conversion on any EA81 or EA82.. 4wd with 4wd, 2wd with 2wd, you get the picture. Everything will bolt on however you will need to do a little bit of modifying to get it to be a bolt on, kinda like a TWE header:lol:. You will need to grind a spot down a little on the rear control arm in order to get one of the caliper bolts in. The other is grinding the backing plate down to make it fit but that is one of those "grind, see if it fits, grind some more" I hope this helps:D

well I was the one that started that thread but I do not know where it went either but I haven't looked. You will need the appropriate stuff off of the donor car just like doing a conversion on any EA81 or EA82.. 4wd with 4wd, 2wd with 2wd, you get the picture. Everything will bolt on however you will need to do a little bit of modifying to get it to be a bolt on, kinda like a TWE header:lol:. You will need to grind a spot down a little on the rear control arm in order to get one of the caliper bolts in. The other is grinding the backing plate down to make it fit but that is one of those "grind, see if it fits, grind some more" I hope this helps:D

Got pics?