Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

87 wagon fuel lines? carbed motor....

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 VaporTrail

VaporTrail

Brattitude Adjustment

• Administrator
  • 11,157 posts
  • Central Iowa

Posted 07 November 2004 - 02:00 AM

which ones are the main fuel line, vent, return hoses.

no motor when I got it, so I don't know which lines are which....

#2 old wally

old wally

New User

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • adelaide

Posted 07 November 2004 - 05:52 AM

SUCK IT AND SEE!!!! NO NOT REALLY. I have an 88 wagon but it could be different because of year and emmission requirments in australia. but your fuel supply will have a filter on it somewhere maybe under the vehicle.

#3 VaporTrail

VaporTrail

Brattitude Adjustment

• Administrator
  • 11,157 posts
  • Central Iowa

Posted 07 November 2004 - 02:06 PM

maybe I should clarify.... which ones come from which section of the firewall?

I can put a ea81 back together in my sleep, but this is my first time working on a ea82 body,and there's no motor or intake to speak of, and all emmissions stuff is gone too.

it will be getting a ea81 with a weber.

#4 archemitis

archemitis

guy smiley

• Members
  • 3,554 posts
  • the big minnie

Posted 07 November 2004 - 02:27 PM

ok, the tiny one near the top of the firewall is the return line. the bigger one right next to it is the vent line that goes th the canister. the fuel feed line is the one under both of those hoses, a few inches down.
hope that helps. pics later if it doesnt.

#5 VaporTrail

VaporTrail

Brattitude Adjustment

• Administrator
  • 11,157 posts
  • Central Iowa

Posted 09 November 2004 - 03:08 AM

ok, the tiny one near the top of the firewall is the return line. the bigger one right next to it is the vent line that goes th the canister. the fuel feed line is the one under both of those hoses, a few inches down.
hope that helps. pics later if it doesnt.

sounds like mine. found the 2 up top. small one, and a larger one. the big one below is right above the frame rail on mine...

I got the motor in tonight, but still need to hook up the exhaust, install the weber/fuel lines, and figure out the wiring... getting closer....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users