Ultimate Subaru Message Board

1994 Subare Loyale 5 speed for sell

Its in good shape, 4wd works really well,interior in great shape with no tears or anything, no dash cracks. 5 speed, runs good with no knocks.transmision is still tight in it. im wantin 1300 obo for it or trade for somethin else, tell me what you have.it has 206000 miles on original motor,has all new axles.the only thing thats wrong with the car is that when you turn the headlights on the dash lights go off, and when you have the headlights off, the dash lights work.the hood has one dent in it, cant really see it unless you look close.

http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/forum/showthread.php?t=23971&highlight=instrument+panel+loyale theres the thread i posted bout the dash deal.i dont have time to deal with it, seems like an easy fix though.

im 90 miles east of nashville tn. post on here or email me.

thanks

seth

phifer_7@hotmail.com

post-7483-136027596798_thumb.jpg

post-7483-136027596806_thumb.jpg

post-7483-136027596817_thumb.jpg

woops, thats the dash from dads subaru haha! thanks for tellin me where it should go, im a newbie.

Well, for starters, this should go in the marketplace.

One question, you said it's a 5 speed, but it looks like you've got the dash from an automatic in there. That may have something to do with your strange lighting action.