Ultimate Subaru Message Board

If only I had the money! check this out!

mtsfabman

yeah thats one mean buggy! and OMG its ran off a FOUR CYLINDER with TIMING BELT and HYDROLIC LIFTERS :-p

Someday I hope to build a real buggy. Not really for rock crawling just for more seriouse offroading. So expensive tho! Just tires, rims and bead locks are out of my budget :slobber:

well unfortunately no.heres where my trip came from. As stated in other post my position is in a collision / refinishing program. Well during that same time as SEMA there was also NACE which is a large autobody convention. The school I work for had two booths set up at each event NACE/SEMA unfortunately I had to work the entire time at the Nace convention. Although I was allowed to visit the SEMA show for half an afternoon. This was by no means enough time to look at even a tenth of the SEMA show. So the person I went with and I literlally speed walked through as much as possible with the time allowed. I also figured as I didn't have a digital, only a cheap throw away, what cars should or shouldn't take pictures of. Well I decided none because the shere amount of stuff that was there I didn't want to take some and runout and then get mad when I saw something else and had no pictures left. Soooo Sorry for no pics. If I get to go next year, which I most likely will I hope to have a digital by then.

Where do you put the beer? Or the dog? Can't sleep in that thing either.

Thats what the vehicle you towed the buggy with is for ;)

Tube buggies go places your wagon can't :brow:

Don't get me wrong here tho; I LOVE wagons. My '88 GL wagon is prolly the coolest car I've owned yet IMHO. Yes... even more cool than the custom hotrod I had but I'm crazy like that LOL