Ultimate Subaru Message Board

3rd eye

Guest 85glwagon

Guest 85glwagon

I noticed Corky (lewy80dl) just sold a center light... I guess I was too late to jump on it :( But then I thought, I never really checked my hatchback to see if I had one and what do you know, there it is! I guess I never noticed it because it never worked. I finally traced the problem to the relay, or lack of one anyway ;) I decided to play with the wires and managed to get the light to turn on and the cover to go up and down so I think all the components work. Does anybody have an extra relay for one of these sitting around or maybe knows how to build the circuit for this? Thanks,

--Jeff

Jeff, The '82 Brat at Everett PAP had a third eye the last time I was there. It was in somewhat shabby condition but looked intact and probably repairable. Also seemed to have the entire harness. Only item that might be gone was the grill but I'm not sure. Brat was about row 10N.

Guest Lewy80DL

Jeff, looks like the topic has been remove I get an error message stating:

ERROR

The post you selected no longer exists. It may have been recently deleted.

Please hit BACK on your browser, then hit REFRESH/RELOAD to get an updated view.

Tried the suggestion of back putton and refresh, but still got the same message.

Guest SubieSTORMTROOPER

people confusedly glare into their rear view mirrors at the strange light turning on and off continuously on the subaru that's doing 85 in the fast lane...then they get over..:lol:

what's printed on the relay switch in my wagon is "passing lamp"

Guest 85glwagon

Nope haha, could you e-mail me directions? bg775@scn.org It wouldn't be for a while because I have gotten the shaft for scheduling at work and don't have a free weekend for a couple weeks :( For now I will probably just hook it to a switch and run a bunch of wire inside lol