Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

- - - - -

Humor:Sex in Subarus Poll

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#26 Guest_moosens_*

Guest_moosens_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 April 2000 - 09:02 PM

Just having fun with that one!My mind wanders....usually into the gutter.

Six star club,six inch club,whatever!

Are we having fun yet?

#27 Guest_Switzerland_*

Guest_Switzerland_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 April 2000 - 09:05 PM

Perfect!!! That's what I was trying to come up with!
Way to go MAV!

#28 Guest_richierich_*

Guest_richierich_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 April 2000 - 09:25 PM

I would love to be a member of the six star club, maybe a cool sticker and a T-shirt, no one but us would have any idea what it was, and everyone on board would know how to become a member. And it really is not sexist because girls can join just as easy as guy :)

#29 Guest_Oozman_*

Guest_Oozman_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 April 2000 - 02:47 AM

Hmmm. well to start with this girl told me while I was driving she wouldnt have sex before marriage... I told her thats ok.... Im married..... didnt work though :(

Only Subie experience is getting a blowjob while I was driving my 86 GL.... had to stop on the side though (I mean stop the car, not the other thing), cause I had problems concentrating on the road...

#30 Guest_Machine Age Victim_*

Guest_Machine Age Victim_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 April 2000 - 04:17 AM

yeah why is mens insurance more than womens?
cause women don't get blowjobs when driving

#31 Guest_soobyguru_*

Guest_soobyguru_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 May 2000 - 12:08 PM

My best experience in a Suby was in my 82 2wd wagon. I was out muddin' with a bunch of my friends when a radiator hose gave out. The others in the Ford went back to the river about 10 miles away to get a couple of gallons of water, leaving me and my date to tape up the hose with aluminum tape. Well, it didn't take long to patch the hole :) and we ended up in the back seat without even folding it down. Thank God the others got stuck in a mud hole on the way out, because that was probably the best sex I had ever had! I have had other experiences, but none near as good as that. I have also broke in the bench seat and flat bed of my 67 Chevy pickup, and all of the seats, the hood, and the trunk of my 81 Delta 88.

#32 Guest_mslemko_*

Guest_mslemko_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 May 2000 - 01:49 PM

In realaudio format. See:

comedyradio.net/show/frig...499-2.html

and go to around minute 26.

#33 Guest_Jafa_*

Guest_Jafa_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 May 2000 - 02:29 PM

Well, count me in the Six Star Club! ;) One of the best times ever was in the back seat of my 98 OB. Without getting into too much detail, I was nearly deaf at the end (she was a screamer!).

Have fun!
Jason

#34 Guest_Jack in Norfolk_*

Guest_Jack in Norfolk_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 May 2000 - 04:43 PM

Ok I had an 86 4wd wagon. Its gone now and I have a Jeep Grand Cherokee. I had sex many many many times in the sube. I have done it once in the Jeep (I just bought it) and now the back seats rattle when I go over bumps. We must have shaken somthing loose! This never happened in the sube! Either that, or all of the other rattles and wierd subaru noises drowned out any noises caused by vehicular sex. Noworries though, my girlfriend still has her subaru! :)

ps what was the name of that subaru sex song on Dr. Demento? I'll look for it on napster.com
-Jack

#35 Guest_chef tim_*

Guest_chef tim_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 May 2000 - 08:39 PM

Can't believe I'm telling this but.............. living in south dakota pertty much makes having 4wd mandatory. my choice is of course subbie. well my GF and i whent to a secluded parking lot to whip cookies and make out in about 14" of snow. well as we were making out (sorry no sex before marrage) a cop decides to check out this little subbie wagon in the snow ok ok to make a log story short, it was deeper then he thought and he got stuck in that crown vic. I don't know which one of us was more embarased, him for getting stuck or me for getting caught........ so i pulled him out (always have a tow rope handy) well he just smiled, thanked me and gave me a piece of good advice......... get a room ;)

#36 Guest_Nicolas_*

Guest_Nicolas_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 May 2000 - 03:27 AM

I never thought of the idea before (doing it in a Sub) but I guess I better hurry up as I have put my MV up for sale. The difficult bit is going to convince the other half to do it in a sub not very clean inside, let alone the bed...

Nicolas

#37 Guest_scubydoo_*

Guest_scubydoo_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 May 2000 - 02:13 AM

well here's mine
got head on the freeway at night with no traffic and no cruse control in my 84 4x4 wagon
by the time i had enough extra concentration to look at the speedo
i was somewhere way above pegged out!!
100+ mph. !?!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users