Ultimate Subaru Message Board

EA-81 headlight conversion

Hi. I've been working on (and posting for help with) my '83 GL wagon for a while now and have another project I need some help with. I have an '81 or '82 Hatchback that I've been using as a parts car, and it just occurred to me that the front bumper/grill/headlight set-up is almost completely intact - including the 3rd eye passing light. It also occurred to me that the chrome bumper, old school single headlight per side set-up, and third eye grill would look a lot cooler than the POS black plastic bumber and two headlight per side system that's currently on my '83. I did search this board and it sounds like it should be an easy conversion since I have the complete loaner car on hand. That's not really my question.

All I need is the right front headlight/parking light/blinker assembly to be complete. I live in the Seattle area and just called Aaron's - they don't have it. Any idea where I could score this assembly?

Sorry if I should have put this in the Marketplace section - I could have went either way I guess.

THANKS ! ! !