Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Needed ASAP: Picture/info from WCSS6 rallycross

Ok guys... goose hunt time.

At the rallycross @ WCSS6 there was a guy racing an RX. Red and white, intercooler sticking through the hood. He worked/owns a performance shop of some kind. Stickers were all over the car.

I need to know the name of his performance shop so I can try and get in contact with him about his ARP head studs.

So... if you have a picture of this car, or just simply remember the name of the company let me know!!

well I know who you are talking about he has an interesting setup for his IC and also has a bent rear subframe and I think it is this company I am not sure exactly but might try callin them:

Superior Performance

6834 NW St Helens Rd

Portland, OR 97210 - 3643

(503) 285-4667

of course it was interesting when I was searching dexonline.com for the ph# that I found this too:

Pleiades Performance Motor Sports

7000 SW Borwick Rd

Hillsboro, OR 97123 - 3692

(503) 642-1275

and we know what they do don't we? :brow:

Actually he's from Utah:

IMG_0750.jpg

and actualy he doesn't drive that all the time and it has oregon temp tags in the rear glass cause the tags on the plates are expired and PRE is here in the portland area I just forgot the name and thought it was that other one

I have also talked with that guy alot before and also seen the car at PRE in Gresham on Division St before

but hey try finding the exact name of a place with what I can remember as being just performance in the name lol