Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

- - - - -

Clubs in the NW

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_richierich_*

Guest_richierich_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 October 1999 - 11:36 PM

Are any of the clubs still alive? Any plans being made? When are we going to out and chanenge some toy trucks to a duel? I am going to start a legacy club if no one else is doing anything.

#2 Guest_GeoffreyR_*

Guest_GeoffreyR_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 October 1999 - 06:27 PM

Pacific Northwest Subaru Enthusiast Club is still alive, and thirsting for members (and a few more board members)... I'll make you a deal, richie.... become a board member and go out and recruit some regular members, and I'll give you a year's free membership... I'm in the middle of planning a club ski weekend this winter, and probably a pizza party a month... Anyone from Washington, Oregon, and Idaho may join. email me at avatar@zipcon.net if you need info.

#3 Guest_Adam N.D.J._*

Guest_Adam N.D.J._*
  • Guests

Posted 05 October 1999 - 09:43 PM

So ya need any board members from Southern Oregon? We've got a butt load of Subi's down here, and I could probaly enlist quite a few members. Kin I get some details Geoff? Catch ya laters.

#4 Guest_GeoffreyR_*

Guest_GeoffreyR_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 October 1999 - 12:03 AM

However, since your ICQ number has changed and you haven't responded to... well... any emails... you will have to email me first. :)

#5 Guest_Subaru Junkie_*

Guest_Subaru Junkie_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 October 1999 - 01:49 AM

My club has dwindled down to just a webpage, but as soon as i get settled, im going to do alot of work, and maybe schedule a rally or two here in Anchorage... but that wont be until next summer. -Brian

#6 Guest_richierich_*

Guest_richierich_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 October 1999 - 01:44 PM

I would really like a ski weekend or even a pizza get to gether. I am trying to think of somemore people to get together, you are located near seattle right?

#7 Guest_GeoffreyR_*

Guest_GeoffreyR_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 October 1999 - 06:39 PM

Yes... I live on a suburb that shares a common border with seattle on the north side. I'm sure Reoff would come down for the event (Actually, I know) plus a few other guys here in the city that may or may not post here....

#8 Guest_Mike W_*

Guest_Mike W_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 October 1999 - 07:33 AM

If there's snow to ski, I'll be there. I live not too far from Geoffrey, but I'd actually be willing to drive a ways to ski somewhere different for once. Perhaps the destination could be somewhere central to the majority of the people attending the party. Bring on the snow!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users