Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Look What I got Today!! I am so Proud Now

Its official!!! Got a nice little suprise in the mail today. I or should I say Bucky..is wearing it with pride too!! Thanks McBrat!!!

And I tossed in a complete pic of my pride and joy,Bucky, too. I think I am insane cause I spent 20 minutes sitting outside looking at him thinking what a good looking boy he is.:grin:

hahaha,I've got a thing for these white wagons and refridgerators too. :lol:

Why is it that the newest CT member has a sticker and the original CT member doesn't? :banghead: I'll have to work on that.

Congrats,Connie!

Its because I am special Paul!!:lol: Plus I sent some money to McBrat..kinda like a trade you know. If you really nice....I happen to have an extra one that I might be able to contribute to the FSCofR.

Thanks guys!!! I have never looked at my fridge..oops I mean loyale... and thought of it as an appliance until now. But one good thing...how many fridges can actually haul another fridge at the same time?

On another note..I stopped at the Snobby Soob dealer here yesterday (just for fun) and looked at a 2001 Impreza wagon..I couldnt believe how much more room I have in the old boy. But the salesman actually gave me a compliment on Bucky..saw the decals and then shook his head..asked if I was one of these crazy old Soob freaks that will do about anything to keep it around. My reply was...Of Course!! Then I noticed 2 spots of rust that need my attention ASAP...so once the sun comes up and it dries out a bit ..thats what I will be doing today.