Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Just another RX pic...nothing special...

WJM

Yep. Got a fresh oil change...castrol GTX 10w30 with a factory filter, and im doing the ATF treatment on the tranny. Got the oil for the rear diff...just need to find time and place to change that.

Its also got a fresh coat of wax, and a new coil.

Looks smoking hot...that's the first picture I've seen of your RX. That thing is amazingly nice. :D Mine is sitting outside drooling now.

Just climbed out of mine for a quick lunch run at work and was commenting how completely dirty it was after driving through the snow storm on the weekend. You know that so dirty where you get near it and all a sudden all your clothes are covered in dirt too kinda dirty? Sucks it needs a bath but supposed to snow again tonight/tomorrow..oh well.

Hey WJM if you see me this Friday 11-26 let yourself be known....i am rolling into Concord hopefully about mid afternoon in my impreza. Real easy to spot...impreza OB with Wrx wheels from PA.

Oh and sweet RX too!

Matt

Where at in Concord?

going to try and leave here at 5am and the mapquest thing says it is 8 hrs. i really don't know if it takes that long or not but I can tell you it is almost exactly 500 miles doorstep to doorstep. I figure it will be about 3 when we get there mostly because of fuel stops traffic and food stops etc. (wife is a slow eater)

Matt

going to try and leave here at 5am and the mapquest thing says it is 8 hrs. i really don't know if it takes that long or not but I can tell you it is almost exactly 500 miles doorstep to doorstep. I figure it will be about 3 when we get there mostly because of fuel stops traffic and food stops etc. (wife is a slow eater)

Matt

Gimme a call when you get to the 65 mph zone of I-85 before it joins HWY 52.

1-704-470-4080

I dont think I will be doing anything that day....maybe. I know tomorrow doesnt look like its full of anything...except boredom.

Yup and hopefully I can get some money by the beginning of the year I hope.... I'll need to know what I would need like the followers since I've never really done a lot of work on an EA82T before....

The things that the cams ride on that link the HVLA and the valve. Dont forget the shims part.

Hey Will,

Your RX is beautiful! Damn! I don't see ANY rust anywhere. Nice!

There is some rust under the front metal peice thats above the bumper/under the headlights/grille...and around back there is some under the tail lights behind the bumper. Also, ther eis a speck around the lower drivers side corner of the windshield.

Caboobaroo: you need some shims to shim up the cams...they ahve play in them and make noise if not shimmed...they didnt do this when new...they kinda got some wear on them from being in 4 different cars.... :-\