Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

ATTN: Portland, Vancouver, Salem, and surrounding area members

• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

#76 Russ Hill

Russ Hill

Jesus Freak

• Members
  • 520 posts
  • VANCOUVER,WASHINGTON

Posted 13 March 2005 - 03:15 AM

Why do they always have these on Sundays?!
A brothers gotta go to Church!

I'm not gonna run , when I get my mods done then perhaps. I have heard lifted vehichles are ok now. I believe they changed the rules again........not possitive though.......

#77 bajavwnsoobnut

bajavwnsoobnut

Insane Rally Freak

• Members
  • 3,789 posts
  • Milwaukie

Posted 13 March 2005 - 10:47 AM

well it prolly is cause of different events that go on saturdays so they do it on sundays to make sure the ones that are doing the fridaynight-sat event goers can also make it to the rallyX

I dunno

#78 michael appel

michael appel

Certified Subaru Nut

• Members
  • 779 posts
  • wilsonville Or

Posted 04 April 2005 - 06:18 PM

Hello My name is mike and I just bought my brat for 350 would love to meet up with others to start something up I have been tearing up mollalla with my fater in law and his 91 landcrusher it is a blast so many places out there we havent been all through it yet but its fun. please reply because I am down for the cause

#79 bajavwnsoobnut

bajavwnsoobnut

Insane Rally Freak

• Members
  • 3,789 posts
  • Milwaukie

Posted 04 April 2005 - 07:08 PM

ok then well lets see who else chimes in on this then cause it has sorta died down lol

#80 scoobyclimbs

scoobyclimbs

Attack of the madaxeman..

• Members
  • 862 posts
  • Newberg

Posted 18 April 2005 - 06:15 AM

Hello My name is mike and I just bought my brat for 350 would love to meet up with others to start something up I have been tearing up mollalla with my fater in law and his 91 landcrusher it is a blast so many places out there we havent been all through it yet but its fun. please reply because I am down for the cause

I'm down for some local shreddin'........

#81 Qman

Qman

Happiness is... no lag!!

• 11,119 posts
  • Sumner

Posted 18 April 2005 - 08:57 AM

I'm not gonna run , when I get my mods done then perhaps. I have heard lifted vehichles are ok now. I believe they changed the rules again........not possitive though.......

Sorry, but no. They decided not to allow lifted rigs. But by all means do come check one out. Meet the regulars and hang out for a while.

#82 bajavwnsoobnut

bajavwnsoobnut

Insane Rally Freak

• Members
  • 3,789 posts
  • Milwaukie

Posted 18 April 2005 - 07:13 PM

Actualy Ken I did check with one of the tech inspectors and he said as long as it's not known to be lifted it should slide under the radar so to speak lol but with OBw/beer and My friend Brads lifted leg they are just stiffer springs installed on them so there shouldn't be any lift around corners unless really pushed and that is kinda hard to do cause I have seen my friends leg do some interesting stuff at higher speeds without lifting a single tire (except recently when he lost a pass side rear strut due to lower perch failure and appears no welds at all on that piece) but that was when trying to go around a corner with the right rear control arm on the bump stop :eek:

#83 GLCraig

GLCraig

Livin' the live

• Members
  • 2,706 posts
  • LV, Washington

Posted 18 April 2005 - 09:40 PM

Sorry, but no. They decided not to allow lifted rigs. But by all means do come check one out. Meet the regulars and hang out for a while.

I take it they didn't notice the couple of inches of lift on Zap's Impreza.

#84 Flowmastered87GL

Flowmastered87GL

WCSS Drunk

• Members
  • 6,111 posts
  • Portland, Oregon

Posted 19 April 2005 - 01:52 AM

I do remember them saying "with what appear to be truck tires" about Zap's car :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users