Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Where to find Inexpensive Oem alloys

Hi, I am a old member that hasn't used the site in a long time so I had to re register. I recently bent two wheels on my 93 legacy wagon and am looking for OEM alloys (the ones with 18 small teardrops around the outside edge and a center cap to cover the lugs they are 14". The only places I can find want about $180/each. Does anyone have a resource for used rims such as a subaru only wrecker or ?. Or if anyone has some that they upgraded from and want to make a deal on. I would appreciate any feedback. Thanks

I have at least one set. The ones that are on my vehicle, I would need $200 for them. That is the SET of 4 w/ center caps. I would rate these good to excellent condition

BUT I think I have at least one more set, and if you don't need the center caps we may be able to talk.

I also have some that are in less than great condtion, those as cheap as $25 bucks a piece w/o center caps.

I know my prices are not cheap, but a feel fair compared to $180 each.

Located in PDX, OR

P'M me if interested.

Thank you guys for the offer but I ended up finding some at Aarons Auto Wrecking in Seattle for a good deal. They are a subaru only wrecker and seem to offer most anything you need at a good price.
You got a good deal at Aaron's???? This I've got to hear, how much did you pay for a set of Legacy alloys??

I've always had great success with Aarons!

www.aaronsauto.com

I got a PSPump from them at an excellent price.. and it worked like a charm!

Jamie

I'm not saying that they don't have the goods, they are the only game in town for some things, but it has been my experience that their wheel prices are a little on the high side. I have purchased many parts from them, have gotten some deals there too.