Ultimate Subaru Message Board

HEading South - Southern OR, Northern CA

Well...I need to go rescue a dog for a friend of mine, so either tomorrow (possibly later today) or next week, I'll be leaving here and heading towards Southern Oregon. I'm looking at about 18hours of ironman driving and thought it'd be nice to take the opportunity to meet a few people. So, if you are somewhere near I-5 between Tacoma and Medford and would like A) to have something transported or B) would like some temporary company, post here or PM me.

Thanks!

Charley

Ok...looks like I'm headed to Sacramento next weekend. I'll be leaving my house about noonish on Friday and head south on I-5. I've got a stop to make for...ummmm....Sorry, forgotten who it is off hand, but someone wanted a door and a seat from the 83 t-wagon I stripped. I think that was Bajavwsoobnut. Anyway...headed that direction. If someone else needs something trandsported that way, let me know. I'd also like to meet a few people along the way. PM's will be forthcoming.

She's a show dog bred by a friend of mine. The person who currently has her is going through a divorce and, by the terms of the contract, has to return the dog to the breeder. THe breeder (my friend) has been unhappy with this home for a while and finally has an excuse to get the dog back. He's afraid that she might have been abused/neglected in her term with the current owner, so he's in a bit of a hurry to get her back. Unfortunately, he lives in Texas and the dog is in Sacramento. Since my wife and I are headed down there in Feb or so, he asked if we could go get her and take care of her until we go down there. So...I said "No Problem". I'm headed down there next Friday. Probably leave here noonish and head that way.

Well, everything got pushed up by a day due to some scheduling problems. So, I'm leaving tomorrow about 8:30 am and running south as fast as I can get there. Planning stops in Longview, Portland, Eugene, and Medford. Maybe somewhere in really northern Cali if someone is up there. I'm headed to Sacramento and/or Oroville. If you are somewhere on that route and wouldn't mind a quick visit, PM me tonight with a phone number and I'll give you a call when I get close.

Thanks Guys!