Ultimate Subaru Message Board

If you are interested in submitting information for the new USRM, please read!

http://repair.usmb.net/usrm/

looks alot like the other USRM doesnt it!? Its the same software, but its a completely different page. This page is setup for the normal USMB user's, so they can submit any information they have.

In order to upload files, click on MANAGE. Use the email address: usrm@usmb.net

the password is: usrm

All Lowercase.

Enter the main folder and create a new folder, title it with your article name, and as the description, put only your USMB nickname.

This application will let you upload almost any file type. From Text documents to images, from .zip files to webpages.

Please upload only information pertaining to your article, in each folder. If you have multiple articles, create multiple folders.

The USRM moderators will use this as a submission forum, so we can gather data and add it to the real USRM.

All credit will be given to the USMB nickname provided in the folder description. If anybody is having any trouble at all, do not hesitate to send an email to USRM@Subaru4wd.net.

-Brian

I'm sure that it is just my never ending urge to try to be helpful and make myself seem important and knowledgeable at the same time, but I have a topic that might be useful. If you have looked at my signature, you will notice that one of the listed mods is a strut brace. This is a really easy thing to make and install, and actually has proven very worthwhile so far. If you want, I could produce a very detailed writeup of the procedure complete with pictures. It's just a thought.