Ultimate Subaru Message Board

please email me any good straight photos you have of your subaru OEM decals ...

I will be revamping the decals page. will be offereing more selections, including a hatchback stripe decal... :brow:

please send any photos you have or can take, and let me know dimensions...

I also have the euro style 4WD decal (as seen on Zap's blue hatch he just sold....)

the current USMB decal will be discontinued as well, will be doing a different design for 2005 :)

• 2 weeks later...
mcbrat, do you have the yellow dotted one on my brown hatch?

if not i could clean her off and shoot it.

What one is that? I've never seen your brown hatch in person....

actually, I'd love a picture of the enteire rear quarter,and window with measurements so I can sort of replicate the long hatch decal for around the rear side windows.....

Mick,

Has anyone sent in photos of XT6 decals yet. I have some good photos, but it is a PIA to email out large photos. If no one else has sent them in let me know and I'll struggle through it. :D

yeah, I got some good pics from turbone... plus I already had some XT6 ones doen, but they need cleaned up some yet....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I haven't checked this board in a while. i have the gen-1 brat stripe all photoed up on my website, and i can't email photos, so if you want to check, try this one : I also traced it before i sanded it off, so if that would be of help, let me know. I could really use a gen-1 brat decal if you're looking to make one.

I can't make anything that big. Ed Dahl ( dahled@aol.com ) is another board member who has the full size GEn1 and Gen2 Brat decals, but I don't think he has the one like yours......

• 1 month later...