Ultimate Subaru Message Board

a review of www.1stsubaruparts.com

Matt at 1stparts is awesome to work with. Just wanted to say to anybody else that needs parts, this place is great to work with and prices arent too bad either ;) . Ive heard good things about Jason (J) also but have not dealt with him. Its hard to find a good trustworthy place to get parts, but I feel confident these guys are that place. Just an FYI and its not off-topic so mods....dont move it :-p :lol:

Did you send a copy of this post to them to let them know? Sometimes the best thing to do is let a person he's doing a good job, and then he is doubly rewarded - first from your comments, and second maybe a promotion in the company.

That's a good idea!

Seriously, 1stsubaruparts RULES ALL when it comes to getting SOA stuff. In most cases, EVEN WITH MY BIG STUDENT DISCOUNT at NAPA, it's cheaper to get genuine SOA stuff from 1stsubaruparts than to buy NAPA's stuff. I also agree that their service is really good. I've ordered probably four times from them now, and it's always been a pleasant experience. My stuff has also gotten to me much faster than when I've ordered from anywhere else (that's a big deal in rural AK, where the second coming will happen before you get your stuff).

Anyway, Matt rocks and order parts from 1stsubaruparts.com!