Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Colorado Meet Anyone??--1/22/05 12:00, Red Rocks upper lot

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15th it is then, we (if my wife and daughter want to come again) will be in the RX this time. Going to try and get my hood scoop on, recirc valve plumbed in, and everything else to totally finish the intercooler this next week since I'm off work (love that bonus of having the week between Christmas and New Years off). Plus try and button up some other stuff, anyone want to help cut a hole in my hood?(EDIT: Hood scoop is on and done)

Any suggestions on where to go after and get something to eat and blab? I know a few places around there, and within short drives. Just depends on what people want to eat/drink and how many of us there will be.

if we can make it later in the month or the beginning of next month I will definatly have the RX goin by then. I hopefully got me a manual tranny coming form the west coast so I don't have a stupid crapomatic in there and I'll have the full reseal hopefully, spider intake, XT6 throttle body, WRX TMIC, WRX TD04 turbo, WRX downpipe, short throw shifter, 5-lug and possibly some nice Sparco rims....:D That is if we can move it up a few weeks..... That would also give some time to the guys on other boards. Try getting a few people from the www.clubwrx.net board to join up. They had a meet I think in November or the beginning of December...

Either one should be good, or later on if needed.

On a side note since Myxalplyx let it out already, I have been building a message board off my website that specifically includes (and was kinda meant for) us Colorado and surrounding areas. Not taking away from here at all just our own "local" board. You can check it out (and register) at:

http://subaru.kacsh.com

or direct to the message board

http://subaru.kacsh.com/forums/

If I get enough local and whoever folks using it I will register the rockymountainroos.net (or whatever we decide to name it) address and move/rebuild the board for that domain. It's Colorado don't you think it's time we had our own Subaru Club?

Funny, I was hoping to see your wagon, need a lifted sube after (or during..) the RX rebuild. And I like the looks of yours + I have a secret fabricator of bumpers, cages, suspension etc..that wants to do work for us subaru 4x4 guys. Will let you all know more information after I rebuild his website again (hint current old site is at http://www.groundcontrol4x4.com end secret hint) His new site will show off his real work and just happens to be a good friend.

I also want to see that Vana-Roo of Shawn's..and I know there is several members with new cars to see also.

Oh and I'll bring my RX don't worry, but it's not nearly as nice as alot of the RX's out there. I still have lots of work to do, I just started with the drivetrain..still need seat fixing, rust, etc, etc....though your welcome to come by anytime only a couple hour drive :rolleyes:

Plus maybe Maxiumbrat will bring the RX sedan, I love the 4 doors RX's. (don't think I've even seen a picture of Maxium's yet)

Funny, I was hoping to see your wagon, need a lifted sube after (or during..) the RX rebuild. And I like the looks of yours + I have a secret fabricator of bumpers, cages, suspension etc..that wants to do work for us subaru 4x4 guys.
You could always lift the RX. :brow:

Looks like your friend does good work. I've just begun looking for somebody here to make me some armor/skid plates, as well as a real diff hanger. I need um. I'll keep draggin' the picnic-bumpers till I've got that other stuff straightened out.

I really need to learn to weld.

As far as the date goes, if it's pushed back a bit I can pickup my CCR motor AND see an RX on the same trip. That would be subie-tastic! Subarifc even!

I won't be able to get over the pass until Feb some time.

It's Colorado don't you think it's time we had our own Subaru Club?
A big thumbs up to that! And cool site so far. I still need to send you that jpeg, dam I'm a slacker! Does your friend have any prices for Soobie bumpers and such yet? His work looks PIMP!
so long as I get to see an RX. Never seen one in real life.
What?!