Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Colorado Meet Anyone??--1/22/05 12:00, Red Rocks upper lot

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New to the site.

Just picked up my first Subaru, 93 Legacy Wagon. Would love to meet people with knowledge of these cars as I am never one to leave any vehicle I own in stock condition.

So is the 22nd the date? And exactly where are you meeting at? Don't know Denver very well.

Thanks

James

Well doubtful it's going to snow, since they are talking 70's possible for tomorrow. So guess it's show and shine then for Saturday...So who all is coming for sure? Just a few days away.....haven't talked about a place to eat yet either..

PS>I have made it offical and have started the process in creating a Rocky Mountain Roo's club...it all starts here:

RockyMountainRoos.net

(website is brand new, some people may not be able to get to it because of DNS propagation across the internet which can take up to 72 hours) The ball has started rolling..granted it's not much yet.

Ill be there in my Toyota

DOH! Was hoping to see the VanaRoo, that's it...I will find you one of these fridays (since I don't work friday's, and the company move is done now) and check it out.

Just bring a big poster board with pictures of all your Roos and we will consider it okay Shawn...just can't park next to us.. ;) just kidding.

Getting really excited about it, this time I'm looking to actually talk to everyone (maybe exchange some phone numbers etc) and not watch over the daughter and wife. Trying for a babysitter and just bring the wife. She's just glad we are showing up in a better car this time.

Ill have a toyota load of 80's Subaru parts from the parts stash at good prices. Bring cash or check and lets wheel and deal!!! Id rather not come back with much and would rather it went to people that can use it. :)

All prices are O.B.O. and first come first serve.

LSD REAR DIFF-$100 3.70 gear ratio.

Rear disc brake kits(2 full kits for 4 lug cars)-$45

Extra rear rotors-$5 a pair.

1 Brand new rear rotor $10

XT checkered seat covers, 4-5 halves for $15?

Lots of center caps for wagon wheels and alloys 4/1.00 or $1.00 each on alloy.

XT6 (assume xt interchanges?) front headlight assemblies L and R $15/set?

RX wing $10

Chrome Hatchback bumpers, same price as in list above.

Various hubcaps, free especially if you get something else :)

ea82 front bumper, cheeeap

ea81 front bumper, cheap

xt taillight

xt dash pod

brown slant radio console

early 80's new grills

85 wagon new grill

lots of owners manuals

2 starters

starter rebuild kit

2 late 80's axles, not sure on spline count. $10

mudflaps, some NOS

RX/3dr side mouldings for the each door and one other piece

84 Turbo Mirrors, power, that say TURBO-held for Suckerking if he shows up otherwise $15 for the set.

Two 3rd eyes.

Probably more. The truck looks pretty full! :)

you wouldn't have a motion alloy you would bring to sell do you i need one wheel and 2 center caps.

and can any one tell me how long it will take me to get from denver to red rocks i trying to decide when to leave and its been about ten years sence i've been there so i can't remember thanks for any info

Depends where in Denver you are.... I-70 W, to C-470 S, (says east) get off at Morrison Rd. OR, Hampden W, (HWY 285) to C-470 N (says west) get off at Morrison. Or just come up 470 from the south.

On a Saturday morning any direction will be running pretty quick. I'm at Arapahoe & Holly, and it takes me 30-40 minutes. Hope that helps.

you wouldn't have a motion alloy you would bring to sell do you i need one wheel and 2 center caps.

Ill have center caps for those but not the actual wheels. I think I know a yard that has some of those rims but they won't be open until Monday again.

Wow.....Quite a meet. Glad everybody made it out alive. I'm noticing a distinct lack of chatter about "the incident". I didn't personally witness it, so I won't tell the story. However, I'm looking foreward to seeing the pictures again, and hearing the "from behind the wheel" account of what went wrong.

A word to the wise: Attend a Saburu meet with Shawn W. and Eyesore at your own peril. Bad things happen 2 out of 4 times. (I happen to think it's just Shawn :) )

Otherwise, good to see/meet everybody. (still) Looking foreward to the next meet. Might be fun to do some trail runs at some point too.

Wow.....Quite a meet. Glad everybody made it out alive. I'm noticing a distinct lack of chatter about "the incident". I didn't personally witness it, so I won't tell the story. However, I'm looking foreward to seeing the pictures again, and hearing the "from behind the wheel" account of what went wrong.

A word to the wise: Attend a Saburu meet with Shawn W. and Eyesore at your own peril. Bad things happen 2 out of 4 times. (I happen to think it's just Shawn :) )

Otherwise, good to see/meet everybody. (still) Looking foreward to the next meet. Might be fun to do some trail runs at some point too.

Indeed, was a great meet but I didn't get to witness the incident either since me, you and few others were ahead of it. I would like to see the pics also, and any pics from the meet at all send them to me so I can put them on the

Rocky Mountain Roo's website with the very few my wife and I got. But I did have time to throw together this:

Jan 22nd 2005 Movie