Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Newbie Question-Stock wheel dimensions

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 oldblue2

oldblue2

New User

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • Seattle

Posted 09 December 2004 - 08:48 PM

Wondering what the stock wheel dimensions are for my 85 GL wagon, including lug pattern, and what cars can I look for that might have slightly uprated wheels? (i.e. 14" wheels) Thanks.

#2 Jibs

Jibs

Wonder Triplets Activate

• Members
  • 1,720 posts
  • Reno

Posted 09 December 2004 - 08:53 PM

Most of our Subaru Rims are usually 13x6 or 13x5.5 with a 4x140mm (4x5.5) bolt pattern. There are only a **Few** other choices we have. Look here for every wheel that we can fit on our cars:

http://www.ultimates...ls2/wheels.html

The only other car company that has the same bolt pattern is a Peugeot. other than that you could do the 6 lug conversion which would give you numerous options for different rims. For that check the sticky topic in the offroad forum.

#3 oldblue2

oldblue2

New User

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • Seattle

Posted 09 December 2004 - 09:37 PM

Most of our Subaru Rims are usually 13x6 or 13x5.5 with a 4x140mm (4x5.5) bolt pattern. There are only a **Few** other choices we have. Look here for every wheel that we can fit on our cars:

The only other car company that has the same bolt pattern is a Peugeot. other than that you could do the 6 lug conversion which would give you numerous options for different rims. For that check the sticky topic in the offroad forum.

Thanks for the good info!

#4 Jibs

Jibs

Wonder Triplets Activate

• Members
  • 1,720 posts
  • Reno

Posted 10 December 2004 - 12:55 AM

No problem, glad to help. Welcome to the board as well!

#5 Alf

Alf

USMB Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Hungary

Posted 10 December 2004 - 01:09 AM

There's one more type of rims which is not listed on that page. It's the RW Macho wheels which I have on my car. It's a direct fit for the factory bolt pattern, and these are 15".

#6 carfreak85

carfreak85

EA81T Sherpa

• Members
  • 4,754 posts
  • Bell-something...

Posted 10 December 2004 - 01:26 AM

Actually most of our wheels are 13x5 or 13x5.5. I think I have the only documented set of 13x6 wheels for our cars. Pics to come.

#7 Jibs

Jibs

Wonder Triplets Activate

• Members
  • 1,720 posts
  • Reno

Posted 10 December 2004 - 10:22 AM

oops. sorry my bad. Thanks carfreak.

#8 carfreak85

carfreak85

EA81T Sherpa

• Members
  • 4,754 posts
  • Bell-something...

Posted 20 December 2004 - 02:15 AM

Here are the pics I promised:

Posted Image
Posted Image

#9 Ross

Ross

Can't be bothered

• Members
  • 1,865 posts
  • Christchurch, New Zealand

Posted 20 December 2004 - 02:26 AM

There are also others............ i have some factory subaru 13" "cheviot turbo" imitations, that came on my '81 gl wagon. Also, i have some aftermarket 14" "hotwire" imitations, with removable rims (real not fake).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users