Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Lofty goals this comming year...

WJM

First...I need an N/A daily driver. :rolleyes: Such as a 3AT 2wd or 4WD SPFI EA82 kaa with CRUISE CONTROL. Or that pristine condition 3 door coupe I found thats 2wd 5 speed.

Next goal: RX=Fast.

Koni double adjustable coilovers

Replace all the rubber bushings with Delrin (sp?)

Re-work the engine if it blows before sept 2005 (pistons, rods, ARP studs, Cometic HG, Peaco crank, spyder, TB)

MS+DIS, installed and tuned in properly

TD04-13G (deadbolted hopefully)

USDM STi TMIC with 04 spec hood scoop

Roll bar and two harnesses

WRX or STi or other seats

New front camber plates...possibly

my special offset solid bushing for the lower control arms

Possibly a new steering wheel...MOMO knock off type stuff

Fix shift linkages

Tranny (if funds are present):

STi RA gear set

Reinforced everything

Special syncros

Cusco front/rear diffs

Cusco 35/65 planetary center diff

Rework the shift forks/rods

*CAR MUST REMAIN SCCA SOLO2 STREET MOD LEGAL!!!!* (that means no crazy BS... :rolleyes: )

more to come....

Goal is to get the car/driver up to the speed level of a certin 05 ESP flat 4 kaa....and to piss off Scott Segal as he's an asshat. Oh, and to be the fastArest RX evAr. :banana:

Goal is to get the car/driver up to the speed level of a certin 05 ESP flat 4 kaa....and to piss off Scott Segal as he's an asshat. Oh, and to be the fastArest RX evAr. :banana:
Who's that? He doesn't happen to have a brother name Steven does he? :) And when are you getting on the dyno again?

Who's that? He doesn't happen to have a brother name Steven does he? :) And when are you getting on the dyno again?

I dont know if scott has a bro.

Dyno? as soon as Top Speed here in atlanta gets thier dyno up and running. Dyno jet, in ground...can handle 1800 HP! Porter will give me t3h hook up! :drunk:

Oh, and to be the fastArest RX evAr. :banana:

Not unless I beat ya to it.......workin on producing another motor once I get the JDM motor bought, to the house, and in my car......mwahahahahahaa:D:D Then get a set of gen 3 heads and have them WORKED like none other. I'm liking the sound of bigger valves, lots of porting, a nice set of cams, titanium valve springs for those 9k rpm shifts, full hyperutectic bottom end including lightened crank and aluminum rods. Plus a set of .030 overbored carbed pistons to top everything off with. Oh and maybe a EJ intake setup if I feel like massaging it to work on there:D Now I need to find someone with a metal shop so I can start working on machining everything I'll need....MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA