Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Where to off-road in FL??

I am looking for places that the FL Roos can take our vehicle and have some AWD fun. Please keep in mind that most of the roos that would be going are bone stock with no lift..(except Raven)

Does the ONF have trails with minimal mud?

I don't mind the sand. Kinda makes me wish that Daytona was still open to driving on the sand. That would have been awesome for a meet and cruise.

I was looking at ravens pics from yesterday in the ONF and I must say that is some sick mud. My car would be under water in most of those shots.

Any ideas..........

I go up to onf all the time.with my 350x atv,my lifted,snorkeled and swampered 85 wagon or my brat(I also have a 83 d/r wagon).I know lots of trails up by big scrub and other parts of the forest.from mild to wild.also some of daytona is still open to driving,but a lot of beach south of there is still closed by the canes.I am always up for a run to the woods.I live about 20 min from the southeastern edge of the forest by the st johns river and deland.