Ultimate Subaru Message Board

I found a 93 legacy with 30K on it for $1K...

My cousin in CO calls me tonight with the amazing chance to purchase a 93 legacy AWD L Wagon with 30K Original miles!!! Original tires too!! They only want $1000.00 for it!!

My Irish eyes are smiling. My other cousin (cousin in CO's brother) lives just north of me and is buying a toyota truck off his brother so he is flying out and driving the yota back with my new toy in tow.

It is the spiting image of my car....same color and all!

My cousin in CO calls me tonight with the amazing chance to purchase a 93 legacy AWD L Wagon with 30K Original miles!!! Original tires too!! They only want $1000.00 for it!!

My Irish eyes are smiling. My other cousin (cousin in CO's brother) lives just north of me and is buying a toyota truck off his brother so he is flying out and driving the yota back with my new toy in tow.

DAMM nice score!!

be careful how you tow it

The car is mint!! It belonged to a lady who passed away. Her son got it and stuck it in his garage. My cousin owns a garage door company and just happened to be installing the sons new door. He knows I have a Roo so he asked the guy about it seeing as it was covered in dust. The guy said he'd take a grand for it so he did.

Is there a safe way to dolly it 2K miles?

Hey Colorado,

I think it was you who directed me to transport brokers for a car/boat move. You could get it hauled on a "hot shot" trailer for a few hundred. PM me if you need a name as the guy I did business with will deal directly with you. He's in NC and probably wouldn't mind a trip to sunny Fla. by way of CO.,

Pobably the safest on the drivetrain and tires. I bet by now though the 93 is skipping its way south....