Ultimate Subaru Message Board

automatic seatbelts...

My 92 loyale has those auto seatbelts and the driver's side is jammed and draining my battery even when the car is off...My question is... Does anyone know how to disconnect the power source for the seatbelts only or possibly what fuse runs them...i am tired of disconnecting my battery every time i park the car!!! And i wore out the hood pull latch inside from popping it so much....please help!!!

Thank you..but i would really like to just disconnect the power source...so if anyone knows what fuse controls it and or wiring harness please let me know...

My 92 loyale has those auto seatbelts and the driver's side is jammed and draining my battery even when the car is off...My question is... Does anyone know how to disconnect the power source for the seatbelts only or possibly what fuse runs them...i am tired of disconnecting my battery every time i park the car!!! And i wore out the hood pull latch inside from popping it so much....please help!!!