Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Freakin'A

WJM

More clutch slip. 11 PSI now. ARG.

Weird issues with stumbling and no power when just puttzing around....but when i drive it like its a waaceee Kaaa...its fine for a while....puttzz around...20 mins of that and it complains. :banghead:

AND....the gremlin fuel cut is still there. Power door locks dont work. The passenger and hatch locks are....well, dont really operate on key use...they sound like pastic breaking when its turned....AND!!!!!!!!!!!!! and.....the rear speakers suck.....ADN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! adn....well, and.....ummm....its really cold out side.

Im done. :lol:

whinner? No...but I like to keep USMB up to date on whats going on in the Mad SCientists project cars... :rolleyes:

Post w^%*...maybe... :rolleyes::lol:

Yep, all on the RX...and I think all the RXs are supposed to have PDRs...and i didnt know that the ENGINE would put out that much power to make it slip with just putting the IC on.... :confused: ....it too spyder intake, large TB and special more fuel in the top end to make the wagon slip like the RX is slipping now... :confused: oh well...

I hope either SOA will come thru and give me a clutch...or im getting one of the clutchnet x puck clutches VERY soon.

According to a few sources...the clutches on all the EJxx AWD stuff is the same as the 4WD/Turbo EA82 and some EA82 stuff. the 6MT STi stuff has a larger clutch disc, so thats out ofcourse.

Otherwise, it appears as if thickness: 5MM. Diameter: 225MM/8.875IN, spline/teeth: 1/T24....are all the same on the stuff across the board.

Ofcourse, flywheels and presure plates are a difference between many things and NOT compatible at all between EAxxx/EJxxx....