Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Oil Change - Do you "dry crank"?

You and I and the South City guy ought to be able to get together. seems like there was somebody from Pacifica too, but I asked him if he was from the Northern Ca Pacifica or South but don't recall hearing back.

From the map it looks like Berkeley is about half way between Oakley and San Mateo. Maybe we could arrange to meet you there as Berkeley is a natural Subaru town.

If there is anybody else around we could invite them too. I can visualize ten Subarus in the Ashby BART parking lot, no twenty, no thirty. Heck if we can get Wavy Gravy to MC it could be thousands from all over the world with the Greatful Dead playing... I better calm down and take my meds.

You and I and the South City guy ought to be able to get together. seems like there was somebody from Pacifica too, but I asked him if he was from the Northern Ca Pacifica or South but don't recall hearing back.

From the map it looks like Berkeley is about half way between Oakley and San Mateo. Maybe we could arrange to meet you there as Berkeley is a natural Subaru town.

If there is anybody else around we could invite them too. I can visualize ten Subarus in the Ashby BART parking lot, no twenty, no thirty. Heck if we can get Wavy Gravy to MC it could be thousands from all over the world with the Greatful Dead playing... I better calm down and take my meds.

Albany is just as good (just north of Bezerkeley) as there is a Subaru stealership there. . .

and better parking. . .

Hmmmm, Pacific East mall would be a good meeting place. . .PM me and perhaps we can set things up. . .

As for others: I extend an open invitation to anyone on this forum from the SF bay area to join us, once we get a meet date and time finalised. . .