Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

My Christmas Present!

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Seahag1978

Seahag1978

1000+ Super USER!

• Members
  • 1,387 posts
  • Witch City

Posted 16 December 2004 - 09:11 PM

Tim had the seats I got from Moosens redone! They're awesome! They match the paint perfectly.

Attached Files

#2 BobBrumby

BobBrumby

Subaru Nut

• Members
  • 583 posts
  • Brisbane, Australia

Posted 16 December 2004 - 10:01 PM

jeez nice paint, wot gen brat/brumby is that? the seats look a good match too. cause santa dropped round early for you i supose you wern't naughty this year :rolleyes:

#3 subynut

subynut

EJ Powa!

• Gold Subscribers
  • 1,409 posts
  • Sierra Vista, AZ

Posted 16 December 2004 - 10:03 PM

Looks nice!

#4 Bucky92

Bucky92

Drive Fast, Take Chances

• Members
  • 3,664 posts
  • New Milford

Posted 16 December 2004 - 10:10 PM

Mary!! They look FANTASTIC!!!!Way to go Tim!!And he says he doesnt like your Brat..HA..I think secretly he loves it as much as you do.

#5 Turbone

Turbone

The Original Rob

• 12,139 posts
  • WA

Posted 16 December 2004 - 10:37 PM

Wow, does that stand out . For being yellow, it doesnt look bad at all.

#6 monstaru

monstaru

wow, relevance....

• Members
  • 4,423 posts
  • OlyWa

Posted 16 December 2004 - 11:18 PM

i think i just messed myself......and yes that is a compliment.:brow: wow,was it a present to yourself?if it was then you would not be ashamed to tell the price you paid for those beauty's.if not tell whoever payed for them to tell me so's i can startsaving my pennies.oh yeah, did i say that i like them very much.ok i'll stop now....one more, man are those sweeeet

#7 Jibs

Jibs

Wonder Triplets Activate

• Members
  • 1,720 posts
  • Reno

Posted 16 December 2004 - 11:26 PM

That's a SWEET lookin Brat. I'm Jealous!

#8 edrach

edrach

RIP 6/28/14

• Members
  • 12,326 posts
  • Bothell, WA

Posted 17 December 2004 - 12:25 AM

Mary, what a sweet looking Brat. No wonder you stuck it out with all the grief you went through earlier this year. Enjoy it for years to come.

#9 Seahag1978

Seahag1978

1000+ Super USER!

• Members
  • 1,387 posts
  • Witch City

Posted 17 December 2004 - 07:50 AM

jeez nice paint, wot gen brat/brumby is that? the seats look a good match too. cause santa dropped round early for you i supose you wern't naughty this year :rolleyes:

It's a '78 generation one. The paint was on it when I got it, it's Ford Chrome Yellow BZ... the decals were made by Ed Dahl... he also makes the "Brumby" decals... look on eBay, I think they're up for sale now... he has several styles for Brats too.

#10 moosens

moosens

Psychotic Subathusiast

• Members
  • 1,310 posts
  • Bridgeport CT

Posted 17 December 2004 - 08:28 PM

Trust me,inside my mind and body right now I'm jumping up and down.AWSOME!!!!!!
You go girl!

#11 Seahag1978

Seahag1978

1000+ Super USER!

• Members
  • 1,387 posts
  • Witch City

Posted 17 December 2004 - 08:39 PM

Trust me,inside my mind and body right now I'm jumping up and down.AWSOME!!!!!!
You go girl!

Ahhh.. thought you'd approve... makes me smile... big giant hug to you, Paul! Now I just have to find a wee smoker to use the ashtray on the back... hehe! Seriously... I love seeing these "old girls" being kept for posterity... she's gonna be a winner next Spring! Funny, I never had any attachments to cars except Brats? I cried for a long time when my first one had to be "retired" Now my Hyundai... good car... no attachment... it's (I'm) lucky it gets gas.

#12 Bucky92

Bucky92

Drive Fast, Take Chances

• Members
  • 3,664 posts
  • New Milford

Posted 17 December 2004 - 09:02 PM

Ahhh.. thought you'd approve... makes me smile... big giant hug to you, Paul! Now I just have to find a wee smoker to use the ashtray on the back... hehe! Seriously... I love seeing these "old girls" being kept for posterity... she's gonna be a winner next Spring! Funny, I never had any attachments to cars except Brats? I cried for a long time when my first one had to be "retired" Now my Hyundai... good car... no attachment... it's (I'm) lucky it gets gas.

Mary,

Your Brat is one of the prettiest I have ever seen....You have my vote next Spring!!
As for the attachment thing..I usually get somewhat attached to my cars but there is something about Bucky...I just can't see myself without him. And you have seen and riden in him..he is nothing special to look at and nothing fantastic to drive..he has his problems but tries his best to take care of me.When the day comes to let him go I will be devestated..will be like losing my best friend....cause he is.Just this week we have had 2 cars hit in the parking lot at work..the ppl at work think I am nuts for moving him to the WAY back..they just dont understand.

Yup we are a crazy bunch arent we??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users