Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Hello!!!

You left us ehh? Well, I have heard that there are more Subaru enthusiasts on the east coast then the west. The reason being that out here a Subaru is more common place and in the east they seem... rare. I have heard there was a shortage in junked rus, but I know there are quite a few guys on the XT6.net fourms at least that are out there.... you might also try the market place here, or post this again in the old school fourms as this is meet and greet, not a saying hello, a physical meet and greet setup fourm. You have to have working horns for inspection out there? Wow, here its just gotta smell nice:grin:

mudduck, if your post does not get moved automatically by an admin then you might want to post in the marketplace. Something like this:

WTB: Horn for 91 loyale.

You could buy one from the parts store.

So where in CO did you move from? I moved to FL from CO. Is your name Jeremy by any chance? I only ask because I had a friend who went by the name of MD (mudduck because we used to talk on CB's and his was always in the weeds) Rage (because he was a huge rage against the machine fan)

i lived about 15 miles west of denver and no my name is'nt jeremy but always talked on the cb. i was the mile high mudduck, the ganga man or rocky mountain radio control. not because i was in the mud though, i had the loudest radio in that part of town for a long time!!! any way going to the parts store today, might try the dealer, also. thanks for the help and if u were a cber from around donver, what did they call you i might have heard you out there before. :drunk:

p1 subaru rus.....i mean loyale 4x4