So in a few weeks it’s good bye 2.5, and hello 2.2. (This is the cubic inches I was planning on loosing eventually) We hope to get the engine swap done over a weekend if all goes smooth. I have searched all the threads I can find about swapping out a 2.5 for a 2.2 but I still have a few questions:
- I need a 95 EJ22 from a LEGACY only, how to tell?
- Everything I read says to use a 95 LEGACY intake manifold, how to tell (I assume it would be on a 95 Legacy motor but I want to make sure)?
- Is there any specific VIN range to stay in?
- Does AT and Manual have the same wiring harness? (my 99 OBW has a manual)
- I have read posts about swapping a EJ22 into a 97 and a 98 are there any minor differences in the 99.