Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Ever seen a Brat stuck in the mud? You're about to...

FatBurger

GeneralDisorder and I went with a bunch of friends for some paintball on Saturday, and he brought his newly aquired Brat. Against my warnings he decided to take it into a rather muddy spot of the ranch we were at, and got a little bit stuck. He had to return later that night to retrieve his poor Brat.

brat1.jpg

brat2.jpg

brat3.jpg

Originally posted by TheSubaruJunkie

Thats not stuck in the mud!!!

THIS! Is stuck in MUD.

The mud seems about the same height to me, but it looks like only the two closer wheels are stuck in your pics.

EDIT:

I assume the log was to get you out?

you guys suck:( :boohoo: I want to go wheeling so bad but no body round here will let me go with them cause I have a soob and they don't think they can run the trails with there rangers and sh**y trucks I need to move badlly :banghead: I need pics of my hatch stuck:D

Hey JWX: just go! I go out by myself all the time. Bring a hand winch, a tow strap, and some chain. You never know when you might need to do a self-rescue. Once you have some experience and start telling people the trails you conquered, they'll let you go along with them!