Ultimate Subaru Message Board

MoAb [pics and video]

dustyrider

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG!!!!!!! David!!! You've made me so damn proud, I wanna cry. :slobber: So many people have talked about Soobs at Moab, I'm friggin tickled one of mine made it!! Wow great pictures you guys.

Hatch looks great, kinda weird seeing it off road and shiny at the same time, but looks great. It's famous, made it into SubieSport's first edition. :drunk:

its commonly known that clean cars fly higher!:rolleyes:

Thank you ERic for the goods. just trying to keep your spirit alive anyway the hatch can.

I just need to work out the exhaust so i wont have to GaS n Go through everthing.:grin: Though it sure is fun!

New Years Resolution to find the low end horse power in the hatch!

big rocks and subarus rule!

good times for the next month to all!!!!!

peace

david

I'm downloading them right now. already watched the first two vids.

VERY NICE! Sweet vids......

I've driven Poison spider with a Modified XJ probably 6 years ago and had a blast! I also rode that trail on my mountain bike the year previous and that was totally awesome!

One day I hope to make it back but its a LONG ways away for me! like 20 hours of driving or something rediculus like that!

Oh, don't yous guys air down those tires! you would be surprised at the difference in traction and smoothness of ride!

I've driven Poison spider with a Modified XJ probably 6 years ago and had a blast! I also rode that trail on my mountain bike the year previous and that was totally awesome!
I've done it about a million times by mt bike enroute to The Portal, so while this was the first time we drove it, I already knew the trail like the back of my hand - that helped.

One day I hope to make it back but its a LONG ways away for me! like 20 hours of driving or something rediculus like that!
Yeah it's ALMOST a 2 hours drive for us. Its a tough life, I know.:rolleyes:

Oh, don't yous guys air down those tires! you would be surprised at the difference in traction and smoothness of ride!
We aired down a bit to like 20ish. We had no way to fill um up again, so didn't want to let too much out. Besides, with all that rock there's plenty of traction.

Seriously, aside from the lifts and tires (and the weber in the hatch) both these cars are pretty much stock. And they OWNED that trail.

Not that I'd ever want to start anything but posting a couple of those on the Pirate board seems justified.....LOL.
We didn't see any trucks all day. Had hoped to showboat a little for the Jeepers. Having the whole mesa to ourselves was a good tradeoff.

Nice shots! I wonder how far Moab is from Farmington, NM.
Like 200 miles I think.... Why is your Ru gonna be in NM sometime? If so you should definetly look us up. Along with the continuing conquest of Moab, we've got some pretty rad trail in here Grand Junction. Moab and GJ have pretty similar geology, and similar terrain.

Those ROCK!!!! Normaly I would just pick one or two and then head on, but I had to look at each of those. Not that I'd ever want to start anything but posting a couple of those on the Pirate board seems justified.....LOL. Thanks for sharing David. Later, Tim

Please don't Tim. . . Nothing good will ever come with trying to show the pirate people the good fun we have in our Soobs. Pirate Board = 10% good folks, 90% hot heads.